The Toronto Japanese Language School runs from September through June, every Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 11:50 a.m.
Dates and times will be posted on the website and newsletter during Spring time and are subject to change.
Please keep checking it and the School Calendar.
Adult Classes 成人クラス
Please download the application form and have it ready along payment during registration period.
Children’s Classes 児童クラス
Due to limited spaces, a Level Check form needs to be filled up and submitted to email@example.com
We accept payment in the form of cash, credit card (Visa, MasterCard, AmEx, Discover) or cheque.
- Payment of deposit and balance or full fee by credit card, cash or cheque made payable to The Toronto Japanese Language School.
- No pro-rating of fees for late or short enrollment.
- Early registration deposit is only valid for the upcoming school year. Deferral of deposit or balance for another year is not possible.
- Tuition Fee Refund:
- Up to and including the third class, a student may withdraw during this time period and receive a refund of tuition fees, less a $50 administrative fee.
- The student must advise his/her teacher in writing stating reason, must provide proof of payment, and return the any receipt that might have been given for tuition paid.
- Return any course materials received.
- Books are required for the school year:
- Textbooks assigned by the teachers need to be purchased by the students.
- Optional texts should be purchased only with teacher recommendation.
- Paper receipts by request only.
- Please note at the time of this publication TJLS is not aware of any education credit or tax write-off that tuition or book receipts are valid for.
- For further information or clarification contact: