Registration is now OPEN.
Registration for the 2020-2021 School Year will be online only to ensure safety of our students due to COVID-19. We will continue to monitor the situation and keep students and parents updated.
We greatly appreciate your support for making TJLS your preferred place to learn Japanese and for being part of our community.
The first class is scheduled to be on September 19th, 2020 and will run until June, every Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 11:50 a.m.
Please check the School Calendar.
If you have any inquiries please email email@example.com
Adult Classes 成人クラス
Adult Classes will be held using Zoom video conferencing app at least until the Health Department deems TDSB to be a safe learning environment.
Early Registration for Adult Classes is from June 8th, 2020 to July 15th, 2020 at 11:59PM EDT.
Registration will continue from July 16th, 2020 to September 4th, 2020 at 11:59PM EDT.
Complete and submit the form below during the Early Registration period to receive a discount on the tuition fee. Spaces are limited.
If you have any problems or concerns please do not hesitate in emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Children’s Classes 児童クラス
Due to limited spaces, registration for Children’s Classes waiting list is now open.
A Level Check form needs to be filled up and submitted to email@example.com and you will be notified as soon as your request is processed.
In response to the government school closures due to COVID-19, invoices will be sent online via Square App
- No pro-rating of fees for late or short enrollment.
- Early registration deposit is only valid for the upcoming school year. Deferral of deposit or balance for another year is not possible.
- Tuition Fee Refund:
- Up to and including the third class, a student may withdraw during this time period and receive a refund of tuition fees, less a $50 administrative fee.
- The student must advise his/her teacher in writing stating reason, must provide proof of payment, and return the any receipt that might have been given for tuition paid.
- Return any course materials received.
- Books are required for the school year:
- Textbooks assigned by the teachers need to be purchased by the students.
- Optional texts should be purchased only with teacher recommendation.
- Paper receipts by request only.
- Please note at the time of this publication TJLS is not aware of any education credit or tax write-off that tuition or book receipts are valid for.
- For further information or clarification contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
|2020-2021 School Year||Early Registration||Registration|
|Students (13 years old – 17 years old)||$500||$550|
If you have any questions please email email@example.com