Registration is now closed.
We greatly appreciate your support for making TJLS your preferred place to learn Japanese and for being part of our community.
Classes at Toronto Japanese Language School run from September until June, every Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 11:50 a.m.
Please check the School Calendar.
If you have any inquiries please email email@example.com
All classes will be held using Zoom video conferencing app at least until the Health Department deems TDSB to be a safe learning environment
- No pro-rating of fees for late or short enrollment.
- Early registration deposit is only valid for the upcoming school year. Deferral of deposit or balance for another year is not possible.
- Tuition Fee Refund:
- Up to and including the third class, a student may withdraw during this time period and receive a refund of tuition fees, less a $50 administrative fee.
- The student must advise his/her teacher in writing stating reason, must provide proof of payment, and return the any receipt that might have been given for tuition paid.
- Return any course materials received.
- Books are required for the school year:
- Textbooks assigned by the teachers need to be purchased by the students.
- Optional texts should be purchased only with teacher recommendation.
- Paper receipts by request only.
- Please note at the time of this publication TJLS is not aware of any education credit or tax write-off that tuition or book receipts are valid for.
- For further information or clarification contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
|2020-2021 School Year||Early Registration||Registration|
|Students (13 years old – 17 years old)||$500||$550|
If you have any questions please email email@example.com