Registration is now closed!
The Toronto Japanese Language School’s next academic year runs from September through June. Classes are held from 9:30 a.m. to 11:50 a.m. on Saturday mornings as indicated in our School Calendar.
To save time once registration reopens, we recommend you print a form from one of the links below, fill it out at your leisure, and bring it to the school with payment in the form of cash, credit card (Visa, MasterCard, AmEx, Discover) or cheque. We unfortunately cannot accept debit cards.
- Payment of deposit and balance or full fee by cash or cheque made payable to The Toronto Japanese Language School.
- No pro-rating of fees for late or short enrollment.
- Early registration deposit is only valid for the upcoming school year. Deferral of deposit or balance for another year is not possible.
- Tuition Fee Refund:
- Up to and including the third class, a student may withdraw during this time period and receive a refund of tuition fees, less a $50 administrative fee.
- The student must advise his/her teacher in writing stating reason, must provide proof of payment, and return the any receipt that might have been given for tuition paid.
- Return any course materials received.
- Books are non-refundable.
- Students can buy the assigned textbook from their teacher. Full payment by cash or cheque at time of purchase. Optional texts should be purchased only with teacher recommendation.
- Paper receipts by request only.
- Please note at the time of this publication TJLS is not aware of any education credit or tax write-off that tuition or book receipts are valid for.
- For further information or clarification contact:
Miss Andrea Levac, Communications Chair E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org