September 2018 – June 2019 Early Registration
The Toronto Japanese Language School’s next academic year runs from September 2018 through June 2019. Classes are held from 9:30 a.m. to 11:50 a.m. on Saturday mornings as indicated in our School Calendar.
TJLS offers a discounted tuition fee to those who sign up early for next school year’s classes. To qualify for the school’s special Early Registration, you need only fill out an application form and pay the deposit. Early Registration helps the school plan for the number of teachers and classrooms needed for the next school year. Some classes have been near or at capacity, so early registration is the only way to guarantee a spot.
Early Registration is available for a time-limited period on the following Saturday mornings during the break from 10:30 am – 10:45 am and following classes from 11:50 am -12:30 pm in the School Office in the staff room at the end of the hallway on the second floor.
- June 2nd
- June 09th
- June 16th
Below is a listing of Early Registration fees for classes starting in September.
To save time during registration, we recommend you print a form from one of the links below, fill it out at your leisure, and bring it to the school with registration payment in the form of cash, credit card (VISA, M/C, Amex, Discover) or cheque. We unfortunately cannot accept debit cards.
Early Registration Fees
|CATEGORY||EARLY REGIST. DEPOSIT||BALANCE DUE SEPTEMBER||TOTAL|
|Students (13 to 16 yrs)||$50||$450||$500|
|Children (12 yrs and under)||$50||$350||$400|
- Payment of deposit and balance or full fee by cash or cheque made payable to The Toronto Japanese Language School.
- No pro-rating of fees for late or short enrollment.
- Early registration deposit is only valid for the upcoming school year. Deferral of deposit or balance for another year is not possible.
- Tuition Fee Refund:
- Up to and including the third class, a student may withdraw during this time period and receive a refund of tuition fees, less a $50 administrative fee.
- The student must advise his/her teacher in writing stating reason, must provide proof of payment, and return the any receipt that might have been given for tuition paid.
- Return any course materials received.
- Books are non-refundable.
- Students can buy the assigned textbook from their teacher. Full payment by cash or cheque at time of purchase. Optional texts should be purchased only with teacher recommendation.
- Paper receipts by request only.
- Please note at the time of this publication TJLS is not aware of any education credit or tax write-off that tuition or book receipts are valid for.
- For further information or clarification contact:
Miss Andrea Levac, Communications Chair E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org