September 2018 – June 2019 Registration
The Toronto Japanese Language School’s next academic year runs from September through June. Classes are held from 9:30 a.m. to 11:50 a.m. on Saturday mornings as indicated in our School Calendar.
September Registration will be available at Orde St. Public School on Saturday, September 08th between 9:30 and 11:00 a.m. at the School Gym on the lowest floor of the school. It will also be available as required the following two Saturdays in the staff room on the second floor. Below is a listing of Registration fees for classes starting in September. Full payment is due at this time. Please note that space is limited for certain classes. As the registrar compiles early registration data some classes may only be accepting registration for a waiting list. Please check back closer to registration day for a list of these classes.
To save time during registration, we recommend you print a form from one of the links below, fill it out at your leisure, and bring it to the school with payment in the form of cash, credit card (Visa, MasterCard, AmEx, Discover) or cheque. We unfortunately cannot accept debit cards.
For those who took advantage of the Early Registration discount offer last Spring by paying the $50 deposit, only the Early Registration Balance is due and there is no need to fill out another registration form.
September Registration Fees
|CATEGORY||TUITION COST||EARLY REGIST. BALANCE|
|Students (13 to 16 yrs)||$550||$450|
|Children (12 yrs and under as of Dec 31 of this year)||$440||$350|
The following classes are currently full, and we have a waitlist for students interested in joining the classes. Please contact the Registrar (email@example.com) to be added to the waitlist
- Children’s Class: All levels
- Payment of deposit and balance or full fee by cash or cheque made payable to The Toronto Japanese Language School.
- No pro-rating of fees for late or short enrollment.
- Early registration deposit is only valid for the upcoming school year. Deferral of deposit or balance for another year is not possible.
- Tuition Fee Refund:
- Up to and including the third class, a student may withdraw during this time period and receive a refund of tuition fees, less a $50 administrative fee.
- The student must advise his/her teacher in writing stating reason, must provide proof of payment, and return the any receipt that might have been given for tuition paid.
- Return any course materials received.
- Books are non-refundable.
- Students can buy the assigned textbook from their teacher. Full payment by cash or cheque at time of purchase. Optional texts should be purchased only with teacher recommendation.
- Paper receipts by request only.
- Please note at the time of this publication TJLS is not aware of any education credit or tax write-off that tuition or book receipts are valid for.
- For further information or clarification contact:
Miss Andrea Levac, Communications Chair E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org